Title IX Solutions, LLC (TIXS) is seeking a motivated Training Coordinator to coordinate Title IX training programs and events. The Coordinator will manage the preparation and delivery of training content to national audiences as well as small groups at partner institutions. The Coordinator will communicate with guest speakers, TIXS speakers, training attendees and TIXS leadership to design, plan, and facilitate virtual and in-person training programs. For regional and custom programs requested by client institutions, the Coordinator will assist in the design of the program, communicate directly with the institution’s leadership, and coordinate the logistics of the event. The Coordinator will also assist in the construction and management of online, self-paced training programs hosted on the TIXS virtual platform.
TIXS offers U.S. educational institutions a variety of Title IX consulting services. With co-founders boasting over 60 years of law enforcement and legal experience combined with a hand-selected staff of Title IX experts and an international network of professional investigators, hearing officers, and advisors, TIXS provides unparalleled training program options for Title IX personnel. The Coordinator would serve as the firm’s leader in planning and executing relevant, skills-based training programs which highlight best practices in the field.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Lead training program preparation by drafting training program proposals, circulating pre-training surveys, designing training program booklets and agendas, etc.
- Manage the logistics of virtual and in-person training events
- Host and facilitate public and private webinars, virtual training programs, and regional events
- Compile and circulate training materials such as Powerpoints, handouts, checklists, templates, Certificates of Completion, etc.
- Communicate with training program speakers to assist in the preparation of training content
- Manage customer relations including registration and technical support prior to and following a training event
- Manage online training courses and TIXS client portal, which includes providing user instructions, monitoring course users, and evaluating feedback
- Edit training videos and recordings using video editing software
- Use Thinkific course platform to compile online training course content, create course specific memberships, and manage TIXS client portal
- Provide technical support for training program attendees, online course users, and client portal users as needed
- Work directly with TIXS Executive Director to create training content, design programs, and plan annual events
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong writing skills to create training program materials
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with program speakers and training program attendees
- Ability to design professional, engaging marketing materials, webpages, courses layouts, and handouts
- Comfortable facilitating training programs and speaking in front of large audiences
- Familiarity with Powerpoint, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and video-editing software
- Willingness to learn the ins and outs of Thinkific, Canva, and Zoom
- Flexible in daily routine and motivated to learn new skills as the company grows and identifies new markets and services
- Team player with a collaborative spirit
- Ability to prioritize tasks in times of high-volume workload
- Background in training course creation
- Experience with Title IX and/or the higher education environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree
- Two to five years of relevant work experience
Title IX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All employment at Title IX Solutions is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications and business needs.
Compensation and Location
Salary range: $50,000 – $60,000 DOE
Full-time position. Remote.
How to Apply
Send a resume and writing sample to email@example.com with the subject line “Training Coordinator” by February 15, 2024. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to the large volume of applicants, we are not able to answer emails or phone calls. Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and be able to provide proof of the same.