meet our team
Leo Martinez is a retired Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent who served from 1988-2013. He previously held assignments in the San Antonio, Texas (McAllen RA) and Tampa, Florida (Sarasota RA) FBI Divisions, as well as Temporary Duty Assignments internationally. Additionally, at the FBI Headquarters in Washington D.C., he investigated criminal matters across a wide array of FBI jurisdictions. Leo has been involved in numerous high-profile investigations with successful resolutions. He earned sustained exceptional performance evaluations and multiple FBI Director Awards and in 2013, was recognized by the United States Department of Justice, Office of the United States Attorney, and Middle District of Florida as the Economic Crimes Law Enforcement Agent of the Year.
- Sexual Violence and LGBTQ Communities Training, RAINN
- Title IX & Beyond, Title IX Solutions, LLC
- Trauma-Informed Interview Techniques, Thomas Tremblay
- Academy Graduate, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- B.S. in Criminology, Florida State University