Title IX Training Opportunities
Expert-Led and Thorough Title IX Trainings To Meet Your Needs
LIVE AND VIRTUAL
Looking to advance in your Title IX role through engaging and live trainings?
With a full training schedule for all Title IX roles, we offer you interactive professional development through our expert-led, live virtual trainings. Registration and attendance of these trainings includes downloadable materials for each session (i.e. presentation slides, templates, and manuals), instructions for posting training materials on your institution’s website, and a Certificate upon completion.
ONLINE, SELF-PACED TRAININGS
Are you a Title IX professional looking to grow in your role, but on your own time?
We are proud to offer you online trainings through our IX Institute, an easy-to-use course platform. Purchase of these courses includes access to the video training sessions, downloadable materials for each sessions (i.e. presentation slides, templates, and manuals), instructions for posting training materials on your institution’s website, and a Certificate upon completion.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR
- Level I: Comprehensive Title IX Training
(Title IX & Beyond)
- Level II: Comprehensive Title IX Training
(Title IX in Motion)
- Level I: Title IX Investigator Training
- Level I: Title IX Decision-Maker Training
- Stepping Up: Become an Effective Advisor
- Overview of the Title IX Regulations for Investigators
- Navigating Title IX Sexual Harassment in K-12 Schools Training
- Level I: Title IX Informal Resolution Facilitation Training
Seeking a live virtual or in-person training for your institution?
TIXS is excited for the opportunity to work with your institution to understand its unique educational needs and develop and deliver applicable trainings and engaging presentations. Our trainings may be facilitated live virtually or in-person, and range from one-hour roundtables with our experts or two-day multi-speaker events. No audience is too large or too small and no topic too niche or too broad!
PREVIOUS CUSTOM TRAININGS
- A deep dive into the definition of sexual harassment under Title IX
- Investigation and interview skills
- The roles of Advisors and Decision-Makers
- Emergency removal
- Restorative Justice
- The Impact of Trauma
- Title IX and Athletics
- Title IX Coordinator Workshops
- Title IX Investigator Workshops
- Hearing Officer Workshops
- K-12 Grievance Procedures
- K-12 for Administrators Workshops
ON-CAMPUS LOCAL OR REGIONAL TRAININGS
Looking to host a local or regional training on your campus?
TIXS offers one or two-day Title IX training programs on your campus. Up to six administrators from your campus (including Title IX Coordinators, Title IX Investigators, and disciplinary board members) will be offered free registration, and additional registrants will be offered discounted pricing! Interested in hosting a training program? Contact our Director of Training to learn more about hosting options for your campus!
BENEFITS OF ON-CAMPUS TRAINING
- Free registration for up to 6 administrators and discounted pricing for additional registrants
- Avoid budgetary restrictions typically associated with top-notch training programs
- Collaboration and interaction with other Title IX professionals from local colleges and universities
- Opportunity for workshop-style (interactive) training via role-playing and scenario-based learning
Still Can’t Find What You’re Looking For?
Please contact us via email if you have any questions or suggestions for other Title IX Training opportunities!
Also, be sure to check out our periodic national live trainings!