Senior Administrative Officer
Title IX Solutions, LLC (TIXS) is seeking a Senior Administrative Officer to perform a variety of clerical and administrative support tasks to facilitate the efficient operation of the firm. The Administrative Officer will be responsible for preparing legal correspondence and communication for clients, performing accounting functions, managing company contacts, and other administrative duties as necessary. The Administrative Officer will communicate directly with TIXS leadership and clients to ensure administrative needs are met prior to the initiation of TIXS professional services.
TIXS offers U.S. educational institutions a variety of Title IX consulting services and training programs. The Senior Administrative Officer will assist TIXS in its goal of providing timely, professional services to institutional clients.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Prepare client contracts, agreements, and engagement letters
- Manage internal scheduling for TIXS staff and contractors
- Maintain organization of case files, digital records, and internal documents
- Manage company finances, including the reconciliation of accounts, invoicing of services, and payments to TIXS staff and contractors
- Communicate with client institutions, TIXS contractors, and other related individuals about initiating and/or concluding TIXS services
- Manage company inquiries
- Collaborate with TIXS leadership to streamline internal processes and workflows
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Advanced understanding of office management practices including knowledge of accounting procedures and information systems
- Extremely proficient in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate.
- Ability to maintain confidential records.
- Background in accounting, business administration, or human resources
- Experience with Title IX and/or the higher education environment
- Experience working at a start-up business, consulting firm, or law firm
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance or related field required
- At least five years of experience in a senior management position
Title IX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All employment at Title IX Solutions is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications and business needs.
Compensation and Location
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Administrative Officer” by December 31, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to the large volume of applicants, we are not able to answer emails or phone calls. Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and be able to provide proof of the same.