Title IX Solutions, LLC (TIXS) is seeking an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of clerical and administrative support tasks to facilitate the efficient operation of the firm. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for preparing legal correspondence and communication for clients, performing accounting functions, managing company contacts, and other administrative duties as necessary. The Executive Assistant will communicate directly with TIXS leadership and clients to ensure administrative needs are met prior to the initiation of TIXS professional services.
TIXS offers U.S. educational institutions a variety of Title IX consulting services. With co-founders boasting over 60 years of law enforcement and legal experience combined with a hand-selected staff of Title IX experts and an international network of professional investigators, hearing officers, and advisors, TIXS provides services to education institutions across the U.S. and abroad. For more information visit titleixsolutions.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain electronic and hard-copy filing of case files, digital records, internal documents, etc. within the firm’s file sharing and data system
- Receive, sort, distribute and scan mail/deliveries
- Prepare contracts, agreements, and engagement letters for clients and contractors
- Manage internal scheduling for TIXS staff and contractors
- Perform data entry
- Manage company finances, including the invoicing of services, payments to TIXS staff and contractors, and coordination of tax payments
- Manage company insurance audits
- Communicate with client institutions, TIXS contractors, and other related individuals about initiating and/or concluding TIXS services
- Manage company inquiries
- Collaborate with TIXS leadership to streamline internal processes and workflows
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and professional
- Advanced understanding of office management practices including knowledge of accounting procedures and information systems
- Extremely proficient in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate
- Ability to maintain confidential records
- Background in accounting, business administration, or human resources
- Experience with Title IX and/or the higher education environment
- Experience working at a start-up business, consulting firm, or law firm
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance or related field required
- At least five years of experience in an administrative position
Title IX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All employment at Title IX Solutions is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications and business needs.
Compensation and Location
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
To begin, this will be a part-time position with the ability to move into full-time for the right candidate. We are seeking candidates in the St. Louis Metro Area and are open to the possibility of a mostly remote position.
How to Apply
For consideration, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Executive Assistant.” Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to the large volume of applicants, we are not able to answer emails or phone calls. Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and be able to provide proof of the same.