Hosting Title IX Investigators Training
Bring our Expert Investigators to Your Campus!
Hosting our Title IX Investigators Training Program on your campus creates an unparalleled experience your Title IX coordinator and Title IX investigators! When you host Title IX Solutions, LLC training programs, your campus Title IX staff will:
- Receive FREE training program registration (including, but not limited to, Title IX coordinator, Title IX investigators, and disciplinary board members).
- Avoid many budgetary restrictions typically associated with attending top-notch training programs.
- Collaborate and interact with a multitude of Title IX coordinators and Title IX investigators from local-area colleges and universities.
- Establish your campus community as innovative leaders in Title IX investigation practices.
- Enjoy a hassle-free learning experience on the comfort of their own campus!
Program participants will leave with the necessary skills, materials, and protocols to conduct a proper Title IX Investigation.
Complete the form to receive more information about hosting a Title IX Investigators Training Program
What’s Included in the Training Program?
Our Title IX Investigator Training is taught by former our professional Title IX Investigators, all of whom are former FBI and law enforcement officers.
Leveraging over 30 years of their own investigative experience, our instructors offer the following courses:
- New Title IX Regulations & Grievance Procedures
- Steps to Designing an Investigation
- Evidence Collection
- Basic & Advanced Interview Skills
- Trauma-Informed & Empathy-Based Interview Techniques
- Essentials to Drafting a Title IX Investigation Report
- Detailed Role-Playing Activities for all Participants
- Certification upon Completion
Learn more about our hands-on approach on our Title IX Investigators Training page.