Title IX Solutions, LLC (TIXS) is seeking an experienced Marketing Director to develop and implement strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and increase the efficacy of current marketing efforts. The Marketing Director will identify gaps in current practices, research marketing opportunities in the field, and strategize the delivery of public and private content. The Marketing Director will work closely with the TIXS leadership to standardize messaging and branding.
TIXS offers U.S. educational institutions a variety of Title IX services and training programs. The Marketing Director will take a strategic focus to lead TIXS’ short and long-term marketing efforts.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of TIXS’ services and offerings
- Plan and execute targeted campaigns highlighting services, clients, etc.
- Produce valuable content for the TIXS website, monthly newsletter, and client updates
- Identify and draft timely content relevant to the industry
- Create content marketing plans and organize implementation timelines for TIXS staff
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitors marketing movements
- Research strategies for connecting with various buyer personas in the higher education environment
- Manage TIXS ads and social media presence
- Manage TIXS contact management system, track contact conversions, and deliver leads to TIXS leadership
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Become the company’s agent towards external parties such as media, industry partners, national or regional associations, etc.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Proven experience as a Marketing Director
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics
- Understanding of the higher education environment
- Experience with Title IX or sexual harassment
- Experience working at a start-up business, consulting firm, or law firm
Education & Experience
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- 6+ years of marketing experience
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
Title IX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All employment at Title IX Solutions is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications and business needs.
Compensation and Location
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Send a resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Director” by December 31, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to the large volume of applicants, we are not able to answer emails or phone calls. Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and be able to provide proof of the same.